Pages

B*Dazzled Show

| Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photographs from B*Dazzled's show will be posted here in a few days.

Update: 2010 Jun 26

I've just gotten through my photographs from the first half of the B*Dazzled show. Photographs from the second half of the show will be available in a few more days. (It takes awhile to get through the nearly 3,000 photographs I took during the show).
There were some really great performances, and I tried to include everyone in my photographs. Once again, the Big Hitters were a big hit. And the beginners classes had some snazzy costumes to go along with their performances. Enjoy the photographs!

B*Dazzled Show (First Half) Web Gallery

Update: 2010 Jun 28

I just got the photographs from the second half of the show uploaded. The blacklight number was an excellent start to the second half, and it was followed by more great performances. The little kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves, as did the Big Hitters, and everyone in between. And now, without further ado, on to the photographs. Enjoy!

B*Dazzled Show (Second Half) Web Gallery

In the meantime, here's my photos from past B*Dazzled shows. Enjoy!